Dec 27, 2018
Today I’m really excited to have Kati Morton on the podcast.
Morton is as an entrepreneur, YouTube
creator, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist practicing
in Santa Monica, CA. Morton has built a global mental health online
community, and is author of the book “Are
U OK?: A Guide to Caring for Your Mental Health.”
In this episode we discuss:
- What’s the difference between mental health and mental
- Breaking down the stigma of mental illness
- What should you look for when looking for a therapist?
- What are some warning signs of a terrible therapist?
- What’s the best way to deal with a toxic co-worker?
- What's the link between vulnerable narcissism and borderline
- How do you know if you need mental help?
- What are some of the most validated forms of therapy available
- How do you break up with friends that you’ve outgrown?
- The importance of healthy assertiveness
- How a very small no can equate to a very large yes
- How can you get more mental help when you need it?