Dec 20, 2018
Today we have Jonah Sachs on the podcast. Jonah is an author,
speaker, storyteller, designer, and entrepreneur. He is the author
of Winning the Story Wars: Why Those Who Tell— and Live—
The Best Stories Will Rule the Future, and most
recently, Unsafe Thinking: How to Be Nimble and Bold When
You Need It Most.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is safe unsafe thinking?
- The power of intuition for creativity
- Does your subconscious have free will?
- Dual-process theory and creativity
- How can you challenge and change yourself when you need it
- The importance of context for creativity
- The different phases of the creative process
- The importance of rocking the boat
- The benefits of collaborating with your enemies
- How can you stay motivated when changing habits is so
- What’s the difference between flow and deliberate
- The difference between values and identity
- Making a safe culture for risks
- How to gamify dissent